This Service Level Agreement (SLA) is an agreement between Left Main REI (Left Main REI) and the Left Main REI Client (“Client”) to cover the technical services provided by Left Main REI to the Client as an adjunctive document to the Left Main REI subscription agreement. This SLA includes a description of the technical services provided by Left Main REI to the Client. Also included are the Left Main REI Client’s responsibilities.
Left Main REI Technical Support
Service Level Agreement
Definitions of terms in SLA
- Client: An organization or user of the Left Main REI App on Salesforce
- Helpdesk: Left Main REI’s Technical Support center which receives service requests
- Support Ticket: A phone call or email to the Helpdesk describing the issue. The technician who resolves the issue documents any action via email or phone call.
Left Main REI provides the following support for all Clients of the Left Main REI App:
- Creation of up to 10 custom fields on Lead object
- Creation of up to 10 custom fields on Opportunity object
- Creation of up to 10 custom fields on Transaction object
- Zapier, Mailparser, Callrail, Calltools integration
- Customization of lead status, opportunity stage, or transaction path
- Creation of email alert triggers for new lead
- Lead/Data import from previous CRM via Podio Import tool or .csv file (Presented import files .csv are to adhere to lead template outline)
- 1 process builder for automation on new lead creation to include, new task creation, default lead owner, SMS drip
- Adding picklist values ex: Lead Source, Occupancy
- 1 Opportunity object process builder
- Creation of up to 10 custom tasks for Transaction Checklist
- 5 custom reports
- Lead field mapping to opportunity
- Opportunity field mapping to Transactions
- 1 custom dashboard with up to 5 dashboard components
- Assigning user permission sets/profiles
- 1 webform (Web-to-lead)
- User training
- Bug and malfunction fixes
The Left Main REI helpdesk staff provides e-signature support currently through Docusign and HelloSign at an additional one-time cost of $500. After integration, the Left Main REI helpdesk staff will support/troubleshoot this integration moving forward as part of Technical Support.
- Left Main REI via Salesforce integration– Button added to Opportunity and Transaction objects
- Mapping of up to 5 documents
- User permission sets assigned to customer appointed users
- User training
The Helpdesk staff provides support Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m EST (except for Left Main REI-recognized holidays). The most efficient way to request support is to submit a support ticket via the Support tab in your Left Main REI App on Salesforce with a detailed description of the request and/or problem.
All logged support tickets to the Helpdesk will receive a response based on assigned priority. The following response times are for support tickets which require Technical Support:
- Medium Priority: The technician will make the initial contact within 8 hours and will resolve the problem within 24 hours.
- High Priority: The technician will make the initial contact and begin problem resolution within 30 minutes. The goal will be to resolve the problem within six hours after the initial contact.
–Business function affected
- Critical Priority: The technician will make the initial contact and begin problem resolution within 15 minutes. The goal will be to resolve the problem within three hours after the initial contact.
–Org down, all business functions down
In cases where the Client requires special technology products or assistance other than those provided and supported by Left Main REI, Left Main REI may recommend that the Client procure services from a qualified contractor. The cost for special projects is the sole responsibility of the Client (see below for Client Responsibilities).
The respective duties and obligations of the contracting parties shall commence as of ticket submission via the Support Tab in Left Main REI. The average Technical Support ticket resolution timeline is <24 hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST. Please note: the delivery of any individual deliverables as determined by the contracting parties may be affected by various factors as stated in the below Project Assumptions and that project dependencies and deliverables that are the responsibility of the Client, and if not met by the Client in a timely manner, may result in a delay in the project.
Technical Support services incur no cost to the client. If ticket requirements surpass the Technical Support purview, the Client will be notified of the item(s) that fall outside of the Technical Support scope and the Left Main REI Support Team will provide an estimation for custom development costs.
Liability and Arbitration
The Client shall hold Left Main REI free and harmless from any obligations, cost, claims, judgements, attorneys’ fees, and attachments arising from or growing out of the services rendered to the Client pursuant to the terms of this agreement or in any way connected with the rendering of services, except when the same shall arise due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of Left Main REI and Left Main REI is adjudged to be guilty of willful misconduct or gross negligence by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Client agrees not to use, disclose, sell, license, publish, reproduce, or otherwise make available Confidential Information of the Left Main REI Support team except and only to the extent necessary to perform under this Agreement. All information is owned by the Client. Each party agrees to secure and protect the other party’s Confidential Information in a manner consistent with the maintenance of the other party’s confidential and proprietary rights in the information and to take appropriate action by instruction or agreement with its employees, consultants, or other agents who are permitted access to the other party’s Confidential Information to satisfy its obligations under this Section. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive the term of the contract.
This Service Level Agreement is based upon the following assumptions:
Client will make available certain members of its management and staff directly vested in the success of this project via phone or in person as required and the Left Main REI Tech support team will work with these individuals to determine business processes and project requirements. Project timeline may be greatly affected by the availability of these individuals and the authority of these individuals to make timely decisions as required throughout the project. Following the initial ticket submission, if it is determined that project requirements are significantly changed, the Left Main REI Tech support team will provide a written document to detail these changes and associated project fees. Left Main REI Tech support team is initially responsible only for project elements as described in this SOW. Other items that are not explicitly described in these documents may be considered out-of-scope and may require an additional fee or outsourcing.
Client shall provide the Left Main REI Technical Support team login access to their paid account for which they have submitted a support ticket. The terms and cost of this and other system licenses related to the tasks on support tickets shall be managed by the Client and are not included in the fees described in this SOW. System configuration as described in this service level agreement is based on the features of salesforce.com/Left Main REI that are available in general release as of the date of the support ticket. The Left Main REI Tech support team shall not be responsible for any system feature eliminated or delayed by the Client, but shall work with the Client to determine appropriate alternatives as necessary. All content for websites, forms, documents, and templates must be furnished in the format specified by Left Main REI or such other format as mutually agreed.
Data Service Assumptions
All legacy data for system import must be furnished in a mutually agreeable format. The Client will provide sample data as requested by Left Main REI and Left Main REI will make reasonable attempts to identify errors or issues with data supplied; however, the Client remains ultimately responsible for the final quality of data supplied. Data reloads performed by Left Main REI as a result of file adjustments and/or corrections by the Client will be treated as separate file loads and may affect project hours and total fees.