- I was adopted from Seoul, South Korea, when I was 4 years old.
- I snorkeled in the Great Barrier Reef, sand tobogganed in sand dunes, and ate kangaroo in Australia when I was in a student ambassador travel program at age 13.
- I was a band nerd and played 3 instruments: piano, alto saxophone, and guitar.
- In my years as a fine dining server, I had the opportunity to take care of several celebrity guests, including Ken Griffey Jr. and Stevie Nicks.
- I love inspirational stories, chocolate, live music, video games, sunsets, and comedies.