Meet our team
Chief Executive Officer
- I'm the first in my family to be born in the US.
- Half Italian and Half Norwegian so you best believe I can cook AND I can ski ;)
- I hold hearts and put tubes in people on the weekends.
- I've done well over 500 real estate deals and own 723 doors but... The only gold I have is my husband and our 3 children.
Chief Operations Officer
- I am a mom to Cameron, Cadence, and rescue beagle named Dottie.
- I love being in nature, especially by the ocean.
- I am happiest with a cup of coffee, dark chocolate, and a good book.
- I believe that an hour in the morning by yourself can change your day and, in turn, your life. You could use that time to meditate, exercise, read, journal your gratitude/goals, etc.
Technology Training Specialist
- I was born and raised in Bowling Green, KY, home of the National Corvette Museum and assembly plant.
- My original introduction to real estate was as a professional photographer, and I've worked in the industry since 2016.
- Dogs, cameras and horror movies are life. Favorite activities include kayaking and dog parking with my husband, Jamison.
- My favorite places are Charleston, SC and Nova Scotia even though I've never visited.
- I was adopted from Seoul, South Korea, when I was 4 years old.
- I snorkeled in the Great Barrier Reef, sand tobogganed in sand dunes, and ate kangaroo in Australia when I was in a student ambassador travel program at age 13.
- I was a band nerd and played 3 instruments.
- In my years as a fine dining server, I had the opportunity to take care of several celebrity guests, including Ken Griffey Jr. and Stevie Nicks.
- I love chocolate!
Janis Dela Cruz
Virtual Lead Manager
- I'm Janis Dela Cruz, a mother of 3.
- I was an Online English Teacher for more than ten years before I decided to venture into a job in the real estate industry.
- I like listening to music and just watching TV series on Netflix.
- I'm an extrovert and my favorite food is fried chicken haha.
Premier Technical Support
- I am the oldest child in my family. Born and raised in Vietnam, and moved to the country when I were 25.
- I am married with 3 daughters.
- I love yoga and zumba. In summer, will add swimming and paddle board to the list :)
- When I am not working, I love traveling to new place, trying new food with my family.
- I love Christmas music so much that I can listen to it all year long.
Chief Financial Controller
- Colorado Native, however I have lived around the country.
- 8-year Navy Veteran in Aviation Logistics.
- I practice Transcendental Meditation twice daily.
- I enjoy hiking, backpacking, landscaping and reading.
Technical Support II
- One thing I cannot live without is the gym.
- My favorite comfort food is steak.
- I do not think that I am allergic to anything.
- My favorite season is Fall because of the mild and cool temperatures.
- I am scared of snakes.
- Favorite Color: White.
- Favorite Music type: Classical.
- Favorite movie type: Scifi.
- Favorite Author: Me XD (J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Very Shy and introverted.
Technical Lead Manager
- I am in love with biking.
- I can eat more than 3 meals in one sitting.
- Baking is a hobby to keep me fed.
- I am a geek when it comes to books.
- Horror movies are my main genre but I get paranoid after watching them.