Meet our team
Chief Executive Officer
- I'm the first in my family to be born in the US.
- Half Italian and Half Norwegian so you best believe I can cook AND I can ski ;)
- I hold hearts and put tubes in people on the weekends.
- I've done well over 500 real estate deals and own 723 doors but... The only gold I have is my husband and our 3 children.
Chief Operations Officer
- I am a mom to Cameron, Cadence, and rescue beagle named Dottie.
- I love being in nature, especially by the ocean.
- I am happiest with a cup of coffee, dark chocolate, and a good book.
- I believe that an hour in the morning by yourself can change your day and, in turn, your life. You could use that time to meditate, exercise, read, journal your gratitude/goals, etc.
Product & Knowledge Manager
- Born and raised in Bowling Green, KY.
- My original introduction to real estate was as a professional photographer.
- My Shih Tzu, Olive, and Belgian Malinois mix, Oz, are my WFH interns.
- Outside of work, I can usually be found hiking or road-tripping with my husband and dogs or testing out new software for fun.
Customer Success Specialist
I'm a huge advocate for mental wellness and believe that healing radiates from the inside out.
Things I love to do on a daily basis: meditate, breathwork, practice having a gratitude mindset, drink coffee (not always in that order).
I enjoy being in nature, whether it is by the sea or in the mountains. The desert is not my fave, even though I live in Arizona!
I'm a mom to two teenage daughters and a Rottweiler named Ruby.
When I was a kid I turned down Clint Eastwood's autograph because I wanted his date's autograph instead. His date was my local news anchorwoman and was my childhood inspiration to become a news anchorwoman when I grew up.
Senior Customer Success Specialist
- I'm an immigrant, I came from Venezuela to Mexico and brought my family.
- I have 4 scars on my head, I spent too much time climbing trees
- (and falling) when I was a kid.
- One of my personal goals is to speak at least 10 languages (currently I only speak 3).
- I haven't discovered a dish I don't like.
- I'd like to become a percussion master.
- I am an active real estate investor with experience in wholesaling ,fix and flip and BRRR.
- Florida Native.
- I am a husband and father.
- I enjoy Basketball and Football.
Virtual Lead Manager
- I'm Janis Dela Cruz, a mother of 3.
- I was an Online English Teacher for more than ten years before I decided to venture into a job in the real estate industry.
- I like listening to music and just watching TV series on Netflix.
- I'm an extrovert and my favorite food is fried chicken haha.
- I have two cats named Max and Joey who are from the same litter and I'm the only one who can tell them apart since they look so similar.
- I built my own 3D printer.
- I love to cook and I learned how to make Tonkotsu Ramen from scratch this year!
- I collect and sell Yugioh and Pokemon cards.
- I design games in my free time.
- I am a mom!
I love to cook and eat.
I enjoy staying at home most of the time.
I was a professional swimmer when I was younger.
I have 3 dogs and 2 cats.
Head of Professional Services
I played college baseball for a while.
I'm an avid supporter of the United States National Park System.
I'm a big Anime fan.
I love to golf.
I like DIY projects and am currently on house 1 of my rental portfolio.